Grammy’s Rocket Chair on a BLUSTERY FREEKER Friday!
Recently I had someone ask me….. “Why do you Do This?” and I gave a quick little answer that really didn’t Answer the Question but it seemed to Satisfy them. Ever since then, I’ve been asking myself…. “Why DO I Do This???” and after a couple days I Realized it’s because of a few Character Traits (some would say Flaws but I don’t Listen to those Negative Nancys).
Ya see….. I SUCK at Keeping Secrets! Just ask my Family & Friends….. they’ll tell ya…… “Don’t tell Her, she’ll Blab it to the World if she thinks they need to know!” The Other Biggie is that I Share/Voice My Opinion whether it’s Asked For or Not…… AND…… I Also SUCK @ Lying so if I tell you something, it’s The Truth…… or at least The Truth as I See It. Basically….. I Like to Talk & Express My Opinion & Share ANY Information I Think Others Might find Interesting or Beneficial.
That’s pretty much it in a Nutshell……. I’m Sharing with Those Willing to Listen…… and I leave it up to You to Do with it as You Will.
Thank You for Giving a Listen & Please Be Sure to check out ALL the Other Awesome Shows here on the RLM!
Much Love ~ Grammy ♥
- Question of the Week — Should the CEO Be Held Accountable?: Lessons from the Insys verdict. – Constantine Cannon
- Former Merck Scientists Sue Merck Alleging MMR Vaccine Efficacy Fraud – AHRPAHRP
- Idaho Observer: Slavery and the eight veils
- Welcome To The Free State Of PIG!
This is the podcast for Grammy’s Rocket Chair Program that airs LIVE every Wednesday and Friday Night at 7:00 Eastern Time with your host Grammy Mary
Find All Of Grammy’s Podcasts Here: Podcast Archive
Find All of Grammy’s Blog Posts Here: Blog Post Archive
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2019-08-28 – #MarkTwain #RealChange #SettingExamples #TakingBreaks
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2019-06-05 – #WeAreAllTeachers #LifeLessons #SelfHealing #WWG1WGA
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2019-04-26 – #CriticalThinking #Oxycontin #CDC #ControlledNarrative