Background Checks are gun confiscationIf you support background checks for gun or ammunition purchases, you are supporting a gun ban which will eventually lead to your right to self-defense being taken from you. It seems that most people are ok with preventing felons and the mentally unstable from owning weapons.
There is a huge problem with that kind of thinking in that the state can declare anything you do as a reason to place you into one of those categories. If you don’t blindly agree with and believe everything the government says, you will be declared mentally unstable. If you have the nerve to actually speak out against any of the government’s policies, you will be declared a felon.
If you believe in your natural right to self-defense, against criminals and tyranny or if you support the Constitution and 2nd amendment protections, you should be absolutely opposed to any kind of background check or gun regulations. This includes the need for ANY gun license, registration or concealed carry permits.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – April 10, 2013
- IMF Forces Cyprus to Sell €400 Million Worth of Gold! | SilverDoctors.com
- The Banks’ “Penalty” To Put Robosigning Behind Them: $300 Per Person | Zero Hedge
- FOMC Minutes Released Early Due to Data Leak, Hints QE to End By 2014 | SilverDoctors.com
- Cypriot Chaos Assists European Union Centralization – | Intellihub.com
- Intelligence Insider: Obama Administration Agenda to “Kill U.S Dollar” | SilverDoctors.com
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Bitcoiners: Remember What Happened to eGold
- Economy Is About To Implode And This Earnings Season May Ultimately Make Stocks Stumble | InvestmentWatch
- Report: Bipartisan deal reached on expanded gun background checks | The Raw Story
- Police Confiscate Man’s Guns Over Son’s Water Pistol Threat
- Activist Post: Report: New York Confiscating Firearm Permits From Citizens Legally Prescribed Anti-Anxiety Medication
- Connecticut School Teaches Children That People Don’t Have Gun Rights – | Intellihub.com
- Big Sis Testing Drones That Can Detect Guns | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Chinese col. says bird flu virus is U.S. biological weapon | Washington Free Beacon
- Post Office Will Keep Saturday Mail Delivery After All : The Two-Way : NPR
- Biotech lies exposed: Genetically-modified corn contains practically no nutrients but is loaded with chemical poisons
- The Tunnel People That Live Under The Streets Of America
- Republican Roy Blunt Revealed As Senator Who Snuck ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ Into Spending Bill | Disinformation
- Just looking at your phone while driving is now a crime – latimes.com
- How Do Electronic Cigarettes Work?
Pakistan test fires nuclear missile capable of striking India
Pakistan test fires its new nuclear-capable Hatf IV Shaheen-1 ballistic missile which could strike the heart of India.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- North Korea’s nuclear threat is a distraction: ‘US amasses nukes in Asia-Pacific to target China, Russia’ | InvestmentWatch
- Iran’s first-quarter oil exports rise despite Western sanctions – The National
- Dick Cheney: ‘We’re in deep doo-doo’ with North Korea
- Activist Post: EPIC files lawsuit against FBI to obtain documents about massive biometric identification database
- Five operating system alternatives to Windows 8 and XP | ZDNet
- Feds Spent Millions of Dollars to Find Data That Was Publicly Available and Free – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Analysis: How Goldman’s dollar-store bet reaped a fortune | Reuters
- Biden: ‘We’re going to swoop down with Special Forces folks and gather up every gun in America’ | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Govt. Takes 11 Years to Respond to Records Request | Judicial Watch
- Lazy Genes Motivation – Business Insider
- Activist Post: WW3 Watch – U.S. Moves Towards War in Asia
US targets Iranian channels to delight Israel
A political analyst tells Press TV that the United States and its Zionist masters are leading an ongoing smear campaign against the Iranian media.
WikiLeaks Project K sleeping danger to US PR
Ensconced in the Ecuadorian Embassy for over nine months, but still fighting to open the lid on global politics. Julian Assange has released over 1.7 million US diplomatic cables from the 1970s – which he has dubbed the most-significant geopolitical publication ever – READ MORE http://on.rt.com/3ljhfx