Here are the Links from this broadcast
- Fecal transplants may stall as FDA cracks down on docs “Potentially life-saving fecal transplants that use poop to cure nasty gut infections may become harder to get”
- Steak made from human poop passes taste test Research innovations? In one end but not the other? Thanks FDA.
- Annals of the Security State: Even More Airplane Stories One more reason why it matters that the open-ended “war on terror” come to a close. Plus the “war on drugs.”
- Annals of the Security State: More Airplane Stories “My dad fought a war so this can never happen in America. I will not dishonor my father’s memory by giving up what he fought for. No, sir. With all due respect, I will not consent to a search without a proper warrant.”
NoMoWo On Drugs:
- Colombia’s controversial cure for coke addicts: Give them marijuana
- GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell supports bill to legalize hemp production
- Four Ways The Feds Are Making State Marijuana Legalization Even Tougher Than You Think
- America’s Corrupt Justice System: Federal Private Prison Populations Grew by 784% in 10 Year Span
- First major hemp crop in 60 years is planted in southeast Colorado
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested Elected officials can’t be fired
- The RATified UNqualified One Obama: Increase in domestic terrorism fueled by Internet
- Lawmakers: Americans don’t know how carefully the government is watching
- The RATified UNqualified One Obama: “If you can’t trust government, we’re going to have some problems” [If’n you ain’t fer us yer agin us.]
- Documents Reveal NSA Reads Your Internet Chats: Here’s How to Avoid Being Spied On
- Spy agency seeks criminal probe into National Security Agency leaks
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
The following two tabs change content below.
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality. B.Y.O.B. : Bring Your Own Brain. Spread The Word. (^_^)