| Typically when I put quotes at the top of the daily blog post I search out various sources and authors of quotes. Today however, I will be including excerpts all from a single post by Stephen Lendman that I found on USAHitMan.com titled America: Government by Terror, Torture and Tyranny. It is a very good read in my not-so humble opinion.
“America governs lawlessly. Out-of-control rogues run things. Conditions go from bad to worse. Tyranny threatens everyone. So does possible global war. ”
“Fear-mongering, saber rattling, hot wars, proxy ones, drone ones, geopolitical ones, financial ones, anti-populist ones, mass incarceration, censorship, lawless sanctions, subversion, sabotage, targeted assassinations, mass murder, cyber-war, and horrific draconian harshness reflect out-of control governance gone mad. ”
“Lying is official policy. So is state terror. Independent governments aren’t tolerated. They’re targeted. Regime change is prioritized. World peace is threatened. Humanity’s menaced. Survival’s uncertain. ”
“Daily revelations explain more. War is called peace. State-sponsored assassins are called freedom fighters. Real ones are called terrorists. ”
“Capital has divine rights. Monied interests run things. Plundering the earth for profit is prioritized. Popular needs go begging. Social America’s dying. Poverty, unemployment, hunger, homelessness and human misery go unaddressed. Corporate rights alone matter. ”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – July 01, 2013
- Greece Hires Goldman Sachs, Rothschild to Help Economy
- Oppenheimer: “Time To Cover All Shorts In Gold And Gold Miners” Because “Gold Stocks Are So Bad, They’re Good” | Zero Hedge
- Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk – If You Like The Surveillance State, You’ll Love E-Verify
- Protesters to Egypt’s Morsy: You have one day to step down – CNN.com
- Egyptian Military Coup In 48 Hours If No Solution Found | Zero Hedge
- ‘Biggest protest in Egypt’s history’: live updates and photos | End the Lie – Independent News
- Dump Skype – Piss Off The NSA | Real Liberty Media | RLM Radio Network
- Terrorists to ditch Skype and YouTube after leaks reveal NSA surveillance tactics – NYPOST.com
- America: Government by Terror, Torture and Tyranny | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Six Plain Clothes Agents Assault College Girl Buying Bottled Water
- Find out which foods we eat in America are banned in other countries – the facts will scare you
- UK government bans GMOs from its own Parliament restaurants while telling public to embrace genetic poisons – BlackListedNews.com
- Snowden Appeals For Asylum To 15 Nations, Even As Putin Swears To Never Hand Him Over To US | Zero Hedge
- France wants US to ‘immediately’ cease spying activities | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Multiple Government Agencies Are Keeping Records Of Your Credit Card Transactions
- Phew, NSA Is Just Collecting Metadata. (You Should Still Worry) | Wired Opinion | Wired.com
- 19 Firefighters Are Dead After Battling Massive Arizona Wildfire – Business Insider
- Cheap Do-It-Yourself Air Conditioner!
- Corporations Replace BPA with More DNA-Damaging Bisphenols
- Over 30 Million Bees Found Dead In Elmwood Canada (Update) – | Intellihub.com
- Foreign Boots on American Soil: Russia To Share Military “Security Experts” With United States During Mass Disaster Incidents and Emergencies
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 7/1/13:
If You Like The Surveillance State, You’ll Love E-Verify
From massive NSA spying, to IRS targeting of the administration’s political opponents, to collection and sharing of our health care information as part of Obamacare, it seems every day we learn of another assault on our privacy. Sadly, this week the Senate took another significant, if little-noticed, step toward creating an authoritarian surveillance state. Buried in the immigration bill is a national identification system called mandatory E-Verify.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Anti-Bullying Bill Could Jail People Who Criticize Politicians | Spread Liberty News
- EU demands ‘full clarification’ over NSA spying on European diplomats, warns of severe impact on relations | End the Lie – Independent News
- 36 Hard Questions About The U.S. Economy That The Mainstream Media Should Be Asking
- Activist Post: 7 Future Methods of Mind Control
- Major Change Coming To The Security Lines At DIA « CBS Denver
- Congressman OWNS Obama In 1 Minute!
- Charge dropped against student who wore NRA shirt
- U.S. Flag Recalled After Causing 143 Million Deaths | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- On “Geek” Versus “Nerd” | Slackpropagation
- More Killed by Toddlers Than Terrorists in U.S. – J.J. Goldberg – Forward.com
- You’re More Likely to be Killed by a Toddler than a Terrorist | Washington’s Blog
Britain’s pre-plan to attack Syria
In this edition of the show: Roland Dumas says Britain had been planning a war against Syria some two years before to the unrest broke out in the Arab country; The similarities between Britain’s Iraq invasion and planning to invade Syria.
Monarchy: As part of her ‘Birthday Honours List,’ the British Queen will recognize Professor David Newman of Ben-Gurion University for advocating academic partnership between countries and opposing the UK academic boycott of Israel!! A clear contradictory move against majority of British academics attitude.
Monarchy 2: While the British main stream media hype about queen’s 60 coronation anniversary honours list has reached its peak a secret list of 300 top people who have snubbed the honours system by refusing knighthoods and other awards has been released.
Egypt Muslim Brotherhood ‘Western puppet’ regime served eviction notice
Protesters in Egypt have stormed the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo – ransacking the building, and hurling furniture out the windows. That comes after some 20 million outraged citizens flooded cities across the nation, demanding the president step down by Tuesday – or face a mass rebellion. RT is joined by Neil Clark, a journalist focusing on the Middle East
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-03-30 – #CondomShortage #Porn #Cashless #InvokingRights #Ayurveda - March 30, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-03-27 – #Coronavirus #SARSCoV2 #Suicide #PrivateProperty #Border - March 28, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-03-23 – #LockStep #Coronavirus #Pandemic #PoliceState #BillGates - March 23, 2020