These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – August 30, 2013
- 10 Reasons Bitcoin Is The MySpace Of Money And What Might Save It – Forbes
- Obama Administration Won’t Fight State Marijuana Laws | Politics News | Rolling Stone
- Federal government won’t challenge marijuana legalization laws — RT USA
- Manning doing well at military prison, thankful for support – lawyer — RT USA
- Public school is now officially a prison for your children; Parents not allowed to walk kids to class
- Cops nationwide stealing cash, jewelry, valuables from innocent citizens under ‘civil forfeiture’ laws
- Missouri to nullify federal firearm laws while Obama offers new gun control measures — RT USA
- NSA paying U.S. companies for access to communications networks – The Washington Post
- Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government | Off The Grid News
- Fracking fluid linked to fish die-off — RT USA
- Patent confirms that aspartame is the excrement of GM bacteria – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Federal court will hear constitutional challenge to ‘No Fly List’ — RT USA
- North Korea cancels trip by U.S. envoy seeking Bae’s release: U.S. | Reuters
- China sees no basis for Japan talks as islands dispute simmers | Reuters
- Alternative Media Blocks Globalist Attempt to Launch WW3 – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Ron Paul: Chemical Weapons In Syria A “False Flag” | RealClearPolitics
- EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Polls: Israelis want US, Europe to attack Syria, but against IDF intervention | JPost | Israel News
- Pelosi urges military response to Syria
- France: political solution the ultimate goal for Syria | Reuters
- Smoking Mirrors | Crank up that New and Improved, Old False Flag
UPDATE! Obama Plans Solo Attack on Syria After Snubbed by UK
In today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports that Obama plans solo attack on Syria after UK snub.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Syria War “Coalition” Dissolves: Britain, France, Canada and Most Other Countries Say NO to Syrian Attack | Washington’s Blog
- In Stunning Move UK Parliament Rejects Syria Military Strike, Obama “Willing To Go It Alone” | Zero Hedge
- PressTV – German FM rules out his nation’s role in military strike against Syria
- NATO will not take part in a Syria strike | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR
- US ready to decide on military action in Syria ‘on our own’ – White House — RT USA
- Exclusive: Syrian army moves Scud missiles to avoid strike | Reuters
- Syrian opposition: No Geneva peace talks after ‘chemical attack’ — RT News
- Facebook Post Said to Be by Assad’s Son Dares Americans to Attack – NYTimes.com
- David Cameron’s Syria Defeat Is A Historic Humiliation – Business Insider
- UN orders its inspectors out of Syria over fears of U.S. air strike | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- What do Americans think about War with Syria – disinformation
- 25 Quotes About The Coming War With Syria That Every American Should See
- Fifth US warship deployed to Syria — RT USA
- Syria, Iran armed for cyberwar with U.S. – Washington Times
- Syria: UK Rejects Cameron Motion – Business Insider
- BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty
What do Americans think about War with Syria
In this video Luke Rudkowski hits the streets of NYC to talk to random people about the current situation regarding Syria. This is an honest look into what random people think about the upcoming war. Everyone who was interviewed was included in this video and we did not edit out anyone who we talked to. As you can see the majority of people we spoke to were against the war, except for one person but a lot of people also seemed not to care about the situation.
The Resident: Screw Facebook Before It Screws You
There are so many reasons to not use Facebook: governments frequently use it to gather intel on us, hackers and thieves use it for ill means, extreme political factions use it to spread propaganda: but we all still use it. We are addicted. Two MIT candidates have a solution for how to break out addiction: the Pavlov Poke. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses.
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.