Here are the Links from this broadcast:
At the Situationally Aware Action Oriented Intelligence Center Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Model of the Model of Deception
- Ocean simulations showed that the plume of radioactive cesium-137 released by the Fukushima disaster in 2011 could begin flowing into U.S. coastal waters starting in early 2014 and peak in 2016. Luckily, two ocean currents off the eastern coast of Japan — the Kuroshio Current and the Kuroshio Extension — has diluted the radioactive material so much that its concentration fell well below the World Health Organization’s safety levels within four months of the Fukushima incident. But it could have been a different story if nuclear disaster struck on the other side of Japan.
- “The environmental impact could have been worse if the contaminated water would have been released in another oceanic environment in which the circulation was less energetic and turbulent,”
- The release of cesium-137 from Fukushima in Japan’s more turbulent eastern currents means the radioactive material is diluted to the point of posing little threat to humans by the time it leaves Japan’s coastal waters.
- Researchers averaged 27 experimental runs of their model
- One advantage of this tracer is its long half-life and our ability to measure it quite accurately, so that it can be used in the future to test our models of ocean circulation and see how well they represent reality over time,” Rossi told LiveScience. “In 20 years’ time, we could go out, grab measurements everywhere in the Pacific and compare them to our model.
- A large proportion of the radioactive plume from the initial Fukushima release won’t even reach U.S. coastal waters anytime soon. Instead, the majority of the cesium-137 will remain in the North Pacific gyre — a region of ocean that circulates slowly clockwise and has trapped debris in its center to form the “Great Pacific Garbage Patch”
The FukUshima Deception Model Applied to the Syria Incident
- In reversal, Obama to seek congressional OK for Syria strike
Lawmakers not due back in D.C. until Sept. 9
- The White House walk-and-talk that changed Obama’s mind on Syria A stroll around the White House grounds with his top adviser on Friday evening changed President Barack Obama’s mind about getting Congress to sign off on a military strike in Syria, senior White House officials told NBC News.
- US strike on Syria could touch off Russian counteroffensive: Afshin Rattanzi “The CIA de-classified a document that the US told Saddam to use them against Iran. The United States used them in Vietnam and Cambodia; in Fallujah in Iraq. It’s not normal for any country except the United States to use chemical weapons; and of course white phosphorus in Fallujah”
- US illegal aggression against Syria based on lies, disinformation Must Read for the larger evidence base.
- Syria chemical mayhem: Another Israeli false-flag? “Israeli leaders have amazing powers of clairvoyance. Whenever a huge, history-steering terror attack happens, the Israelis immediately know who did it. Before the dust settles, they stand up and tell the world exactly what it all means – and provide the script for the way they want the world to react.”
- Netanyahu: Faced with clear red line, Iran will back down on nuclear program “To the astonishment of the assembled diplomats, Netanyahu underscored his point by brandishing a cartoon-like drawing of a bomb with a fuse that showed Iran’s progress toward nuclear weapons.” “But he made it clear that by “red line,” he meant an explicit threat of military action: “The red line must be drawn on Iran’s nuclear enrichment program”
- Netanyahu draws “red line” on Iran’s nuclear program “Holding up a cartoon-like drawing of a bomb with a fuse, Netanyahu literally drew a red line just below a label reading “final stage” to a bomb, in which Iran was 90 percent along the path of having sufficient weapons-grade material”
Israel Violates International Law, Nations Look Away
- Military & Defense More: Syria Israel Military Defense
Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company
Congress Wants To Buy In
- Syria crisis: Cameron loses Commons vote on Syria action
- Syrian official blasts White House as France says it won’t strike alone “”The hesitation and the disappointment is so obvious in the words of President Obama yesterday,” Syrian deputy foreign minister Faisal Mekdad told reporters in Damascus, according to The Associated Press. “The confusion was clear as well.”” “Following several days of sometimes dramatic prevarication among boosters of Western military intervention, a French official Sunday said his country was not prepared to act alone against Assad’s regime and called on the international community to consider punitive strikes.
“France cannot go in alone,” French Interior Minister Manuel Valls said in a radio interview amid growing pressure on President Francois Hollande to put the prospect of intervention to a vote in the French parliament. “A coalition is necessary.””
Some Statements of Truth Without Culpability
- US intel report stops short of confirming Assad is responsible for chemical attack
- Kerry: Samples from Syria tested positive for sarin Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that samples collected by first responders after the reported August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria have tested positive for the nerve agent sarin.
Psychopaths in the Administration
- Kerry’s Cozy Past with Assad, ‘He’s a Very Generous Man’ Secretary of State John Kerry is calling for the overthrow and murder of his friend, Syria’s president Assad, claiming definitively that he used chemical weapons against his own people.
John Kerry was frequent visitor of Assad’s over the last few years. Perhaps no one in U.S. politics knows him better than Kerry who was complimentary of Assad as short as 2 years ago when he referred to him as a “very generous man”.
Psychopathic Buffoons & Maroons in the Administration
- Syria says US evidence of chemical attack fabricated US Secretary of State John Kerry said that the report gathered evidence from thousands of sources and that the intelligence community has “high confidence” that the regime was responsible for the attack.
But in its statement, the Syrian foreign ministry dismissed the report as a poorly crafted document informed mostly by social media.
It expressed surprise that “a superpower could mislead its opinion so clumsily, relying on evidence that does not exist, and that the United States could base policies on matters of war and peace on social media and websites.“
- U.S. military officers have deep doubts about impact, wisdom of a U.S. strike on Syria “Some questioned the use of military force as a punitive measure and suggested that the White House lacks a coherent strategy.” ““There’s a broad naivete in the political class about America’s obligations in foreign policy issues, and scary simplicity about the effects that employing American military power can achieve,” said retired Lt. Gen. Gregory S. Newbold”
And Don’t Forget. It’s a Proxy War
- EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.
“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.
Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”
- ‘Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis’ – source Voice of Russia might be more credible than US government – Internet users
Recent publication by the Voice of Russia ‘Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis’ received a strong outcry among the Internet users as some of them claiming that the company’s reports are more credible than allegations against Syrian government made by US authorities.
‘It’s more credible than the US saying we have real evidence of Assad using them [chemical weapons]. Assad doesn’t get weapons from Saudi Arabia. They don’t have ties. The US will use any reason it can to go to war. Even if it means creating one’, writesDylanJamesCo on Reddit.
Never Forget The Importance Benghazi Cover-up Continues To Be
Just Saying NO! To The Psychopathic Insanity
- “Flash Mob of Protests”: “No War With Syria” Rallies Planned in Over 70 Cities for Saturday, 8/31 A new campaign has been started to help coordinate worldwide protests against the acceleration of the war in Syria by the corporate military-industrial complex.
- Kerry: Internet, Instant Communication Making It Much Harder to Govern
As US Moves Troops In
- US ‘positioning forces’ for possible action against Syria
- U.S. now sees deployment in Jordan lasting ‘several years’
- U.S. Trained Fighters Now Crossing From Jordan Into Syria
Was The “Arab Spring” a Psy-ops Whose Time Has Come?
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.