| Quotes by Tom Clancy (April 12, 1947 – October 1, 2013)
“The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people.”
“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.”
“I’ve made up stuff that’s turned out to be real, that’s the spooky part.”
“Countries that do not control knowledge and information tend to do better because the average guy who is exposed to a lot of information can get ideas and profit from them.” “Life is about learning; when you stop learning, you die.”
“Whenever somebody comes up with a good idea, there’s somebody else who has never had a good idea in his life who stands up and says, Oh, you can’t do that.”
“No matter what you or anyone else does, there will be someone who says that there’s something bad about it.”
“In the Soviet Union it was illegal to take a photograph of a train station. Look what happened to them. They tried to classify everything.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – November 01, 2013
- Los Angeles airport evacuated after shots fired — RT USA
- All-Time High Unemployment: The Economic Depression In Europe Just Keeps Getting Deeper | SilverDoctors.com
- Sinclair: “How Do We Know That Tomorrow Isn’t The Day?”
- The Economic Recovery Has Now Been Exposed As Nothing But Propaganda | InvestmentWatch
- Cuts to food stamps to be followed by end of extended jobless benefits – UPI.com
- GM “Stuffs Channels” At Fastest Pace In Its Post-Bankruptcy History; Volt Sales Plunge 32% | Zero Hedge
- New Ruling Finds Marijuana To Be The Most Medicinal Plant In The World | Higher PerspectiveHigher Perspective
- Toke Signals with Steve Elliott | Auto Insurance Site Says Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers
- With national backing, marijuana advocates file legalization measure | OregonLive.com
- How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government – Philip Bump – The Atlantic Wire
- Moscow Conducts Large-Scale Nuclear Attack Drill | Prepper Podcast Radio Network
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. – Washington Times
- Nuclear Engineer: The question is, why all of a sudden the urgency at Fukushima plant, what do they know? — They’re obviously feeling pressure, like it’s one move away from checkmate (AUDIO)
- Report: 12 million yen “to censor Twitter” being spent by city starting to burn disaster debris
- Fake social media ID duped security-aware IT guys – World Wide Technology, online safety, security, Access control and authentication, data breach, scams, data protection, spyware, rsa, intrusion – Front Page – Techworld
- Obama Says You’re Too Stupid To Know What Health Coverage Is Good For You – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Activist Post: What Are You Going To Do When A Massive EMP Blast Fries The U.S. Electrical Grid?
- 28 solar flares in the last seven days, and more may be coming – latimes.com
- Obama donor’s firm hired to fix Web mess it created | New York Post
- Obama stops NSA spying on IMF and World Bank | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World
Public Service Announcement: Conspiracy Theorist
Great video. It perfectly mocks the Ozzy and Harriet approach the government uses to brainwash it’s droid employees with. Anyone with half a brain, that can think for themselves, knows something is no longer a theory when you have facts. Then it moves from conspiracy theory to conspiracy probability to eventually, conspiracy fact. So yeah, I’m a conspiracy factist.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s New NSA Bill Will Codify and Extend Mass Surveillance of Americans | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Feinstein Introduces Trojan Horse … But Tech Giants Throw Weight Behind Legislation Which Would ACTUALLY Rein In NSA Spying | InvestmentWatch
- Can’t stop the recall in Colorado? Attack the people collecting signatures – Liberty Crier
- Germany Advises Journalists To Stop Using Google Over US Spying Concerns, May Ask Snowden To Tesity Against NSA – 12160
- Activist Post: Al Qaeda Terrorists Pass US Special Forces, CIA Agents on Way to Syria
- Activist Post: Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines!
- Tel Aviv Regime Strikes Syria, Again – BlackListedNews.com
- My Way News – Germany: Prepared to speak with Snowden
- Just six enrollments occurred on HealthCare.gov’s first day according to meeting notes — RT USA
- The Printer That Can Print A 2,500 Square Foot House In 20 Hours. | Industry Tap
Anonymous rise-up free love #OpLastResort
Published on Oct 31, 2013
Greetings Citizens of the world, this is Anonymous.
It has come to our attention that governments seek to try and systematically dismantle those within us, who seek the truth. We have watched with dismay as a great, injustice is being committed by the Governments of the World. They swoop in like the lawless plagues they have become without merit or cause, attempt to mute our brothers and sisters.
We will not we can not, be silenced or intimidated by them. In the past days we have seen our innocent family invaded by this pestilence called the FBI and its partners around the world. They have ransacked our homes, taken our property and invaded our privacy in what can only be described as a witch-hunt.
They have without proof, made false accusations against us. They have without foundation, incarcerated us. They have without success, turn brother against brother. Citizens of the World, this WILL STOP NOW.! Since we have already shown what we are capable of numerous times, since you have sought to without success silence us we now call our brothers and sisters to seize control of their cyberspace.
We have shown that we can infiltrate your systems at will. We have shown that your methods of trying to turn us against each other are a failure. We call on our brothers and sisters to hack, deface, Dox, hijack, all databases, and cyber asset, and government agents they can find. We know they have vulnerable systems. We already have continued redundant access for most of them. We can easily gain access to more of them.
Faced with a justice system that uses laws from before 1800 and then talks about what’s right and speaks dishonestly Faced with a justice system that jail people without any trial for more than 1and half year only to break their minds. Faced with a system that acts like a stasi and monitors the free speech between people globally of the likes we never seen in our history that never dismantled its authoritarian structure, but constantly renews it. The ruling morality is corrupt morality.
You still think you need to control us, that we need leaders to follow. You still do not get the nature of the system you created any message , order, lie or truth will be received on the other end you can’t silence us! We don’t need u, we empowered ourselves!
We rather live with our peers determinate our autonomy than in your plutocracy, you only fear us because you know we will bring you down one day!
It is clear that the massive hunt for us is really directed against the entire internet. This circus cannot be justified by the small amount of damage caused or documents we are alleged to have stolen, or by the conspiracy they’re trying to pin on us. The ruling class has been scared out of its skin.
Anonymous has grown tired of your bullying, and now you will see the result of your actions. Cyber war has been declared on you.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us #OpLastResort engaged.
LASD harasses photographers in public spaces
Los Angeles photographer Shawn Nee has had numerous run-ins with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for, among other things, taking pictures of public transportation and of crime scenes. Nee is not the only photographer in LA to get in trouble with the police for taking a picture in a public space. RT’s Meghan Lopez asks Paul Detrick, a reporter at Reason TV, if photographers in LA are being targeted by police.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.