These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
April 11, 2014
- Health officials concerned that deadly bird flu could soon pass easily between humans – The Week
- Putting The ‘Correction’ In Perspective | Zero Hedge
- Europe Folds As Putin Tells It To Pay Ukraine’s Gazprom Bill, Or Else | Zero Hedge
- Why meat prices are going to continue to soar for the foreseeable future | Intellihub News
- Obamacare making insurance cheaper – for cars – MarketWatch
- MSNBC Host Says IRS Is The “Real” Victim | Flopping Aces
- Newly started foreclosures head higher in 19 states – Capitol Report – MarketWatch
- Report: Brazil, Argentina and Australia sign contracts worth hundreds of billions of dollars to house displaced U.S. populace when Yellowstone supervolcano erupts | Intellihub News
- Final Glitch on Way Out Door for Sebelius | The Weekly Standard
- Pope Francis asks forgiveness for child sex abuse by Catholic priests | The Raw Story
- Real Americans Are Ready To Snap
- The window to resist tyranny is closing due to new super weapons | Intellihub News
- County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters “Better Have Funeral Plans” Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- FBI begins investigation into Kansas City serial sniper | Intellihub News
- Activist Post: Illinois Legislators Back Off Raw Milk Ban After Consumer Outrage
- Activist Post: DOJ Issues Catalog of Albuquerque PD Constitutional Violations
- Department of Justice: APD engaged in pattern of ‘excessive force’ | KOB.com
- Excessive use of Tasers cited in DOJ report | KOB.com
- Strange cloud engulfs beach and sends tourists running | Intellihub News
- Could BLM leaseholds for fracking operations be the reason for recent Bundy Ranch standoff? | Intellihub News
- Nevada: Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespi Refuses To Stand For Constitutional Rights Of Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy | Alternative
- BREAKING: Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
- Ten Killed in Horrific Crash Involving Bus Carrying High School Students | TheBlaze.com
- El Nino Likely to Develop by Fall: Weather Experts | NBC 7 San Diego
- Self-proclaimed ‘vlog loving cop from Missouri’ shamelessly cyberbullies YouTuber using police resources | Intellihub News
RLM News Show Page | Podcast Archives: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 |
Silver: 1oz = 200lb Salt? Hidden Secrets Of Money Bonus Feature
Published on Apr 10, 2014
More: https://www.hiddensecretsofmoney.com/… One of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life is editing the series ‘Hidden Secrets Of Money’. The hard part being the decisions on which parts to leave out. So far we have filmed in 16 different countries around the world in our effort to show the history of money from an Austrian Economics perspective, and from each country we end up with hours of great footage. This is a result of the way the series is produced – Mike is at his best when he is thinking on his feet and speaking from his heart, so we never prepare a script. Instead, I throw a few pertinent questions at Mike in various forms and challenge his theories when we are shooting on location. It means we usually have to do a few takes to get something that we can use, but the result is so much better than what you get with a scripted performance to camera. The one time when we did try using a script was in France, and it was a complete disaster (wait for the outakes from that one!) so we’ve never done it again.
Episode 5 was filmed very quickly, with no script at all apart from the inerconnecting voiceovers of course. I knew that getting Mike into the ECB Money Museum was akin to letting a kid loose in a candy store, so we simply followed the exhibits around and I asked Mike to interpret the Museum’s ‘official’ explanations. We had just over an hour to complete our filming, and pretty much everything was done in one take…I’m very happy with the way it came out.
While editing, there was one segment in particular that seemed to take a little long to get through, and that was the section that covers the transition from barter and commodity currencies to real money. In order to keep the episode under 30 minutes, I was trying to get this sequence wrapped up in under 8 minutes…which meant doing a little trimming. In the end, the video attached to this article was left out, in the pursuit of time and holding folks interest. I hope you enjoy it.
RANCH WAR: Cliven Bundy Standoff in Nevada a Constitutional Showdown
Published on Apr 11, 2014
In today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports on a standoff at Cliven Bundy Ranch.
‘West scared of BRICS as it has no control over it’ – Ex-Indian Foreign Secretary
Published on Apr 11, 2014
Representing a fifth of the world economy, the BRICS states pose a challenge to the US-dominated world. Submarket growth in Russia and the West could also change more rapidly, shifting the whole world system Eastwards. Is this the start of a new era? Former Foreign Secretary of India Kanwal Sibal is on Sophie&Co today.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-08-03 – What Can I Say That Hasn’t Been Said? - August 4, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-31 – #Anthem #AynRand #Coronavirus #FrontlineDoctors #LostPenis - August 1, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-07-27 – The JFK Assassination: Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate - July 27, 2020