Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Chaos crISIS The New World Order
- America’s Allies Are Funding ISIS The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.
- Campaign Mounts to Declassify 9/11 Report’s References to Alleged Saudi Involvement Nearly 13 years after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the extent of Saudi involvement in the deaths of almost 3,000 people remains unclear — but according to members of Congress and the families of victims, information about this has been suppressed ever since the publication of a 2002 congressional investigation into the plot.
IS IS Merely Attempting Material Support a Crime?
- Texas man pleads guilty to trying to aid foreign terrorists A Texas man pleaded guilty on Friday of attempting to provide support and resources to a Middle Eastern foreign terrorist organization as part of a federal undercover operation, U.S. prosecutors said.
IS IS Obama Trying To Enlist A Bunch Of [Terrorist Supporting] Countries To Hit ISIS Harder?
- Obama Is Trying To Enlist A Bunch Of Countries To Hit ISIS Harder Administration officials told The Times that the White House had begun enlisting “allies and neighbors in the region to increase their support for Syria’s moderate opposition and, in some cases, to provide support for possible American military operations. The countries likely to be enlisted include Australia, Britain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates, officials said.”
IS IS The Military In On It?
- The mysterious link between the US military prison Camp Bucca and ISIS leaders Beyond conspiracy theories – which are often justified in an era where everything appears as though it is part of a plan or a scheme – we have the right to ask why the majority of the leaders of the Islamic State (IS), formerly the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), had all been incarcerated in the same prison at Camp Bucca, which was run by the US occupation forces near Omm Qasr in southeastern Iraq.
ISIS The District of Criminals at Washington?
- White House: “We are at war with ISIS” – State Dept: “We are not at war”
The Obama administration knows that if they’re going to send our troops to war (which they have), they must Constitutionally get authorization from Congress (which they have not).
from NY Daily News:
The U.S. is at war with ISIS, the White House and Pentagon said Friday, a day after Secretary of State John Kerry stubbornly declined to use the ‘W’ word.
“In the same way that we are at war with al Qaeda and its affiliates around the globe, we are at war with ISIL,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said, using another acronym for ISIS, also known as the Islamic State.
Pentagon spokesman John Kirby offered a similar reaction Friday.
“Make no mistake, we know we are at war with ISIL in the same way we’re at war and continue to be at al Qaeda and its affiliates,” Kirby said.
The similarly worded statements suggested a coordinated effort to by the Obama administration to clear up confusion caused by Kerry in an interview Thursday with CNN.
ISIS The New World Motive OUT OF CHAOS, COMES ORDER In crISIS? Really?
- Henry Kissinger on the Assembly of a New World Order Libya is in civil war, fundamentalist armies are building a self-declared caliphate across Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan’s young democracy is on the verge of paralysis. To these troubles are added a resurgence of tensions with Russia and a relationship with China divided between pledges of cooperation and public recrimination. The concept of order that has underpinned the modern era is in crisis.
- ORDO AB CHAO A Latin expression, meaning Order out of Chaos. A motto of the Thirty-third Degree, and having the same allusion as lug e tenebris, which see in this work. The invention of this motto is to be attributed to the Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish petite at Charleston, and it is first met with in the Patent of Count de Grasse, dated February 1, 1802. When De Grasse afterward carried the polite over to France and established a Supreme Council there, he changed the motto, and, according to Lenning, Ordo ab hoc, Order out of This, was used by him and his Council in all their documents. If so, it was simply a blunder.
- Classical Latin
· Latin: ORDO AB CHAO
· English: OUT OF CHAOS, COMES ORDER
Mere Assumption of Authority IS Not Authority
– What Do We Know? Not Much It Turns Out
- Deep Sea ‘mushroom’ is a new branch of life, defying classification in the tree of life
A team of scientists from the University of Copenhagen have found a mushroom shaped animal which they believe doesn’t fit in any known subdivision of the animal kingdom. Such a situation has happened only a few times in the past 100 years.
Researchers aren’t exactly sure where to fit it, but they have a pretty good idea. It’s a multi-cellular organism, probably related to the jellyfish.
We Don’t Even Know If It Is Reproducible – You Can Help
- White House takes notice of reproducibility in science, and wants your opinion
And here’s what’s catching the eye of people interested in scientific reproducibility:
(11) Given recent evidence of the irreproducibility of a surprising number of published scientific findings, how can the Federal Government leverage its role as a significant funder of scientific research to most effectively address the problem?
The OSTP is the same office that, in 2013, took what Nature called “a long-awaited leap forward for open access” when it said “that publications from taxpayer-funded research should be made free to read after a year’s delay.” That OSTP memo came after more than 65,000 people “signed a We the People petition asking for expanded public access to the results of taxpayer-funded research.”
To Stop Scienceology In It’s Tracks – Using Models Such As Those Michael Mann-Made, wrong for 17 years
- Hardly any experts doubt human-caused climate change IN 2009, University of East Anglia servers were hacked, with years of private correspondence between climate scientists stolen. The hacker uploaded the emails to the internet, allowing bloggers to republish carefully selected quotes. During the next two years, nine investigations from university and government bodies on both sides of the Atlantic investigated the stolen emails. All unanimously found no evidence of data falsification. The sinister conspiracies conjured by the fevered imagination of the blogosphere failed to materialise.
Because It Can’t Be Scientifically Proven We Know Anything
- Everything We Know Is Wrong Every day the newspapers carry stories of new scientific findings. There are 15 million scientists worldwide all trying to get their research published. But a disturbing fact appears if you look closely: as time goes by, many scientific findings seem to become less true than we thought. It’s called the “decline effect” – and some findings even dwindle away to zero.
A highly influential paper by Dr John Ioannidis at Stanford University called “Why most published research findings are false” argues that fewer than half of scientific papers can be believed, and that the hotter a scientific field (with more scientific teams involved), the less likely the research findings are to be true. He even showed that of the 49 most highly cited medical papers, only 34 had been retested and of them 41 per cent had been convincingly shown to be wrong. And yet they were still being cited.
Again and again, researchers are finding the same things, whether it’s with observational studies, or even the “gold standard” Randomised Controlled Studies, whether it’s medicine or economics. Nobody bothers to try to replicate most studies, and when they do try, the majority of findings don’t stack up. The awkward truth is that, taken as a whole, the scientific literature is full of falsehoods.
And Deny The War Plainly In Our Face
- Man Tries to Inform Cops that his Son is Autistic, So he is Assaulted, Tased, and Arrested [Video]
“I stated, ‘I’m his father, and just wanted to tell you he’s autistic.’ He turned around and said, ‘Leave or you’ll be arrested!’ He started walking towards me and said ‘you’re under arrest.’ I said, ‘for what?’, I kept saying over and over all I wanted to do was tell you he’s autistic. He just replied, ‘you’re under arrest.’”
All charges have been dropped against Roy Sherman, the man who was tased, arrested and charged with assaulting a deputy, all for trying to inform officers his son was autistic during a routine traffic stop in Marion County, Florida CopWatch reports.
- Family Dials 9-1-1 to get Medical Help for a Family Member. Cops Show Up Instead, Kill Her A family in San Mateo, California called 911 to get medical assistance for their 18-year-old family member who happened to have special needs.
Instead of receiving medical assistance, the family says police showed up instead and killed her.
- The CDC: A Truly Corrupt and Dangerous Organization
Over the years, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has repeatedly deceived and lied to the public, yet they continue to state that their mission is to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.
They boldly announce on their website that the “CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation’s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise,” and yet there is more and more evidence to suggest that their so called ‘scientific evidence’ has been skewed and deliberately tampered with to gain the desired results. 
Incrementally Advancing the Chaos Created with
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.
Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great
silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to
the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough
to detach itself and then devour its parent.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.