Week 21 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories. (Grim Leftovers – Episode 23)
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- Weed prices soar since legalization, illegal pot selling for half the price: StatCan | CTV News
- “Sleeper Cells:” 10,000 Illegal Aliens From Terrorist Nations Roam Free In US | Zero Hedge
- Prominent Biochemistry Professor Warns – 5G is the ‘Stupidest Idea In The History of The World’
- Say no to personal data tracking, surf the internet without ads or advertisements | Tech News about Software Freedom on Windows With No Java, SSuite Office Software
- How (and Why) to Change Your DNS Server | PCMag.com
- Brendon O’Connell- Israel Has Back Door on All Microsoft Devices – henrymakow.com
- MIT students create and circulate open source, covert RFID rings to subvert campus tracking system / Boing Boing
- Opioid Users Call Kratom a Godsend. The F.D.A. Says It’s a Menace. – The New York Times
- DARPA aims to develop next-generation of mind-controlled tech for US soldiers — RT USA News
#Grimnir, #Leftovers, #RealLibertyMedia, #RLMRadio, #Weed, #SleeperCells, #5G, #StupidestIdeaEver, #DataTracking, #DNSServer, #Israel, #BackDoor, #Microsoft, #MIT, #RFID, #Opiod, #Kratom, #FDA, #DARPA, #MindControl
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers