This is my statement of independence as a Free Individual:
“I, as a Free Individual, reject and disavow any and all Citizenship under any Government or Corporate system or entity. Any previous assertions or claims that I was a Citizen are null and void. I use the term Individual rather than Person because Person is used within legalese as an item of property. I am not an item of property.
I do not claim to be a ‘Sovereign-Citizen’ as that term is an oxymoron. I also do not claim to be a ‘Free Citizen’ as, again, the term is an oxymoron.
I, further, neither grant nor provide any Government or Corporate system or entity authority over me, my freedom and liberty or property. Any claims of such authority are erroneous and incorrect.”
This statement may be used as is or modified by anyone who chooses to do so. I would suggest you make the wording to your liking then print it out and carry it with you for those times when someone wishes to claim they have Authority over you.
- Admiralty Court & Martial Law
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2018-01-17
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2018-03-28 | Control Authority Government Health Sovereign
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-03-22 – OldFarmersAlmanac MagneticField #CBD CVS SpermBill - March 23, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-03-18 – AssMan BlackLeopard NationalDebt Recession AntiVaxxer - March 18, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-03-15 – VotingIsViolence ClimateThreat GlobalCooling SandyHoax - March 16, 2019