|“In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. … This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists’ tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists’ antagonism toward the gold standard.”
“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as ‘international bankers.’ This little coterie… run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen…[and] seizes…our executive officers… legislative bodies… schools… courts… newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-26
- Unbanking vs. Underbanking: How to Break Up with the Financial System
- Dangerous Crossroads: The Threat of a Pre-emptive Nuclear War directed against Iran | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- CDC: Gun homicide victims 10 times more likely to be shot by a black person than a white person
- Anatomy of the Bank Run by Murray N. Rothbard
- Stores Charges Customers $5 ‘Just Looking’ Fee – Business Insider
- EUR Fades As Portugal Admits Cyprus Deal “Sets Precedent” – UPDATE – Denied | Zero Hedge
- Cyprus bail-out: savers will be raided to save euro in future crises, says eurozone chief – Telegraph
- Too Much Tea Leads Detroit Woman To Fluoride Overdose | Disinformation
- ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ slips silently through US Congress | End the Lie – Independent News
- NYPD Whistleblower Suspended and Sent to Psychiatric Ward, Report Reveals | Intellihub.com
- The Daily Bell – BRICS Plan for New IMF: Trojan Horse for Western Agenda?
- In Gold, Not Cyprus, We Trust
- Spain Brings the Pain to Bank Investors – WSJ.com
The Resident: MSM feeding us with shallow stories
Today news outlets report their stories using Wikipedia as the main source of information. They cover in the same manner party politics and movie star lifestyles. And it’s also a matter of getting what you pay for – RT’s Lori Harfinest explains how the viewers are contributing to this.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Prison Planet.com » CIA Orchestrated Syrian Opposition Crumbles
- Chemtrails: Are They Trying To Block The Sun? | USAHM Conspiracy News
- CONFIRMED: US Shipping Weapons to Syria – Al Nusra’s “Mystery” Sponsors Revealed | End the Lie – Independent News
- David Morgan: The Fiat Iceberg Emerges in Cyprus | SilverDoctors.com
- China, Japan stepping up drone deployment | Washington Free Beacon
- North Korea puts rocket units on alert to ‘attack US’ – Telegraph
- Just do it, says Yahoo’s teen app millionaire | Reuters
- Whole Fucking World is Expecting a Correction
- Syria: A photoshopped “revolution” – World Mathaba
- One Step Closer To Sales Taxes On All Internet Purchases | Techdirt
- Climate models aren’t good enough to hindcast, says new study | Watts Up With That?
THEY LIVE (1988) – FULL MOVIE
THEY LIVE (1988) – FULL MOVIE
Red Alert: “POLICE Disarming Citizens BY FORCE in Connecticut NOW!
From David: My name is David A Schmecker. If possible I’d like to get my story known to as many people as possible. To make this as brief as possible I live in Connecticut and I’m 50 years old and I’m an honorably discharged disabled NAVY veteran.. I don’t have a psychiatric past or a criminal past. Feb 5th 2013 my veterans hospital primary care doctor called my home and heard a message on my answering machine he said sounded peculiar and the VA contacted the local police to perform a wellness check. The police came to my home and without any justification whatsoever, hauled me away for a psychiatric evaluation to a local hospital. I submitted to their forceful insistence under duress and fear of arrest or worse. I wasn’t arrested and no crime was committed nor any threats made to myself or others. They confiscated my guns and pistol permit. I was released two days later from the evaluation on my on recognizance I have since attempted to use the courts and attorneys to fight the revocation of my pistol permit Then on top of everything else, the bills from the short stay at the hospital and ems bills they billed me and what I had to pay the attorney adds up to a large amount of money. I’m just a nobody so there is obviously a campaign orchestrated to disarm law abiding citizens and the Veterans Administration has found a loophole in the system to do it. Because I’m a nobody they feel empowered to be able to do this to me. I must be the tip of the ice burg of this campaign and they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with and with whom. They have messed with my life and my rights. If I wasn’t hurt I could just walk away from the VA but I utilize their benefit for all of my healthcare needs.. I am very concerned about where this country is headed.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-09-25 – #FalseFlag #Attacks #MaskFanatics #AbandonScience #Control - September 26, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-09-21 – Voting works perfectly … But for who? - September 21, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-09-18 – #HerdImmunity #MaskEnforcingRobots #DirectedEnergyWeapons - September 19, 2020