|“People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.”
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
“Political language… is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”
“All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.”
“In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.”
“People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to.”
“History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren’t there.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – June 26, 2013
- Say goodbye to ultralow mortgage rates – Amy Hoak’s Home Economics – MarketWatch
- The Trigger Has Been Pulled And The Slaughter Of The Bonds Has Begun | SilverDoctors.com
- GOLD CONTINUES TO BLEED FROM THE COMEX- Another 5 Tons Withdrawn Monday | SilverDoctors.com
- BREAKING: China’s Banks Stop Lending due to Liquidity Freeze – Giant Ponzi Scheme Wont End Well. Panic Sets In! | InvestmentWatch
- From Extend-And-Pretend To Lie-And-Deny | Zero Hedge
- Mortgage Applications Collapse To Lowest In 19 Months | Zero Hedge
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse
- Activist Post: DHS Report Points To Armageddon Scenario
- SB5 filibuster: Wendy Davis crowd called terrorists; President Obama tweets support – Zap2it
- National Security Agency takes surveillance fact sheets off website – POLITICO.com
- Michael Hastings’ Wife Vows to “Take Down Whoever Did This” – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- All personnel withdrawn from Russian navy base in Syria – Secrets of the Fed
- Collateral Murder’s contents, Reuters’ FOIA request, and other evidentiary debates: trial report, day 9 Bradley Manning Support Network
- The United States Seized Confidential Mail Records Of European Parliament – Falkvinge on Infopolicy – Falkvinge on Infopolicy
- House Votes Unanimously to Ban Funding for UN Gun Grab
- JONES INTRODUCES RESOLUTION TO DECLARE THE USE OF MILITARY FORCE IN SYRIA WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE | Congressman Walter Jones
Collateral Murder – Wikileaks – Iraq – original video
Update: On July 6, 2010, Private Bradley Manning, a 22 year old intelligence analyst with the United States Army in Baghdad, was charged with disclosing this video (after allegedly speaking to an unfaithful journalist). The whistleblower behind the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg, has called Mr. Manning a ‘hero’. He is currently imprisoned in Kuwait. The Apache crew and those behind the cover up depicted in the video have yet to be charged. To assist Private Manning, please see bradleymanning.org.
5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad — including two Reuters news staff.
Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-sight, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded. The military did not reveal how the Reuters staff were killed, and stated that they did not know how the children were injured.
After demands by Reuters, the incident was investigated and the U.S. military concluded that the actions of the soldiers were in accordance with the law of armed conflict and its own “Rules of Engagement”.
Consequently, WikiLeaks has released the classified Rules of Engagement for 2006, 2007 and 2008, revealing these rules before, during, and after the killings.
WikiLeaks has released both the original 38 minutes video and a shorter version with an initial analysis. Subtitles have been added to both versions from the radio transmissions.
WikiLeaks obtained this video as well as supporting documents from a number of military whistleblowers. WikiLeaks goes to great lengths to verify the authenticity of the information it receives. We have analyzed the information about this incident from a variety of source material. We have spoken to witnesses and journalists directly involved in the incident.
WikiLeaks wants to ensure that all the leaked information it receives gets the attention it deserves. In this particular case, some of the people killed were journalists that were simply doing their jobs: putting their lives at risk in order to report on war. Iraq is a very dangerous place for journalists: from 2003- 2009, 139 journalists were killed while doing their work.
Nestlé Responds to Abby | Corporate Troll Spotting
Abby Martin features a video message by Nestlé, which the company made in direct response to a recent report Abby made about the company. She responds to points made in the video, and sets the record straight on the company’s claims.
WATCH Abby’s Original Report on Nestle @ http://bit.ly/OlPCte
The Coming Monetary Revolution ‘Public Banking’
Topher Morrison of AMTV News breaks down the latest…
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-03 – #BuckMoon #AmericaIsDead #COVIPASS #GhislaineMaxwell - July 4, 2020
- It’s All Connected – 2020-06-29 – Pilot Episode – Random Thoughts And Brain Farts - June 29, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-06-26 – #FaceMask #VaccineMandate #SmartCity #MonitorSocialMedia - June 27, 2020