Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:01 — 19.6MB) | Embed
| Quotes about Self-Defense
“Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.”
“Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac.”
“The Second Amendment is timeless for our Founders grasped that self-defense is three-fold: every free individual must protect themselves against the evil will of the man, the mob and the state.”
“Most gun control arguments miss the point. If all control boils fundamentally to force, how can one resist aggression without equal force? How can a truly “free” state exist if the individual citizen is enslaved to the forceful will of individual or organized aggressors? It cannot.”
“Law is solely the organization of the individual right of self-defense which existed before law was formalized. Law is justice.”
“In fact, if law were restricted to protecting all persons, all liberties, and all properties; if law were nothing more than the organized combination of the individual’s right to self-defense; if law were the obstacle, the check, the punisher of all oppression and plunder — is it likely that we citizens would then argue much about the extent of the franchise?”
“The first right of every human being is the right of self-defense. Without that right, all other rights are meaningless. The right of self-defense is not something the government bestows upon its citizens. It is an inalienable right, older than the Constitution itself. It existed prior to government and prior to the social contract of our Constitution.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – September 11, 2013
- Activist Post: Ultrafast Robots Can Take Over Financial Markets: Study
- It’s about to get harder to buy a home – MarketWatch
- Money Laundering Exposed As A Key Component Of The Housing Bubble’s “All Cash” Bid | Zero Hedge
- charles hugh smith-Our Huge, Stinking Mountain of Debt: Student Loans
- College Conspiracy – A documentary by The National Inflation Association | Real Liberty Media
- US could default on its debt obligations by mid-October, thinktank warns | Business | theguardian.com
- Activist Post: These Bold 9/11 Billboards in Busy Downtown Cores Will Wake Up Thousands
- The Police State is here – Militarized Police, Extrajudicial Killings, Out of Control Police Departments | Original Source Magazine
- Monsanto spends $4.5mn to defeat Washington state GE-food labeling measure
- Blast strikes Benghazi 1 year after US consulate bombing — RT News
- Marissa Mayer Likes Fingerprint Sensor Apple iPhone 5s – Business Insider
- The NSA will be getting thousands of free fingerprints with user IDs very soon | USAHM Conspiracy News
- NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans’ data with Israel | World news | theguardian.com
- ‘Artificial egg’ made from PLANTS backed by Bill Gates set to revolutionize cooking goes on sale at Whole Foods | Mail Online
- 4000 Free Joints Distributed During Denver Protest | TIS
- BREAKING: DOUBLE BREAKING: Both Anti-Gun Senators Angela Giron AND John Morse RECALLED in Colorado
- Chicago city leaders recommend repealing city gun registry – Liberty Crier
- Both sides of the Syrian war are mocking Obama | The Raw Story
- The 5 Most Ludicrous War Claims in Obama’s Syria Speech | The Progressive
- Obama says Syria chemical weapons use endangers US security | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Would you support a limited US military strike on Washington DC if Obama and/or Congress ignore the will of the people and start another war in Syria? – Cast Your Vote! – Facebook Polls, Blog Polls, and more!
- Take that, D.C. gasbags!: How angry Americans may stop a disaster – Salon.com
Please Click Here and Favorite the
Real Liberty Media page on WorldTruth.org
Russia Today Cover U.S. Links To Al Qaeda, 9/11 “Inside Job” And False Flag Terror
‘Bigger than Watergate’: US ‘regular’ meetings with Al-Qaeda’s leader; documented White House ‘false flag terrorism’ moving people ‘like sheep’; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month’s 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.
Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO’s Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Legislator: US Forced to Withdraw from Syria War Due to Alliance of Iran, China, Russia
- Syrian Parliament Letter To The US House Of Representatives—An important document being censored by the US press….off the BNP web site: “The main factor of 9/11 attacks was the hatred Wahhabi Jihadist Ideology adopted and financed by Saudis” | Middle East
- Russia has proof of chemical weapons use by Syrian opposition: lawmaker – People’s Daily Online
- PressTV – US should launch war on Syria, not make deals: Foreign-backed opposition
- Iran threatens widespread retaliation against U.S., others | The Daily Caller
- Russia ‘to renew offer to supply S-300s to Iran’ – FRANCE 24
- Rohani Says ‘Win-Win’ Deal Possible
- Activist Post: Congressman Promises to Hold Chemtrail Hearing
- Florida execution delayed so to not conflict with attorney general fundraiser — RT USA
- Seagate to produce 5TB hard drive next year, 20TB by 2020 – Computerworld
- Baseball-sized meteor blows up over Alabama – Yahoo! News Canada
- Articles: Russia Picks Up Kerry’s Fumble
- Why Companies Should Start Regularly Reporting That They Have Not Received Secret NSA Orders | Techdirt
- Meanwhile, This Is What Putin Is Doing… | Zero Hedge
UN rights council says Syria gas attack videos, photos fake
Published on Sep 10, 2013
Russia says the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) has confirmed that the videos and photos purporting to show the victims of a chemical attack near the Syrian capital, Damascus, were fabricated.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a Tuesday statement that international experts as well as Syrian public and religious leaders presented their evidence to the 24th session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva on September 9.
It also said evidence provided by numerous witnesses confirms that militants fighting against the Syrian government used chemical weapons in the Damascus suburb of western Ghouta last month.
The participants in the UN Human Rights Council session warned of the consequences of a military strike against Syria, noting that such an attack would constitute a crude violation of international law.
The US administration has been using the footage and the photos in question to lobby for a military strike on Syria.
The recent war rhetoric against Syria first gained momentum on August 21, when the militants operating inside the Middle Eastern country and the country’s foreign-backed opposition claimed that over a thousand people had been killed in a government chemical attack on the outskirts of Damascus.
The Syrian government categorically rejected the accusation.
Nevertheless, a number of Western countries, with the US being at the forefront, quickly started campaigning for war.
On August 31, US President Barack Obama said he would seek Congress authorization before the possible strikes on Syria.
However, reports indicate a majority of Congress members are either against the planned strikes on Syria or are yet undecided. The Senate has meanwhile postponed a vote on the US administration-proposed resolution to attack Syria.
Syria has been gripped by deadly unrest since 2011. The United Nations has reported that more than 100,000 people have been killed and millions displaced due to the violence.
9/11: The 19 Suspects the Government Wants to Hide | Think Tank
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.