These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
April 22, 2014
The Truce Is Over: Ukraine President Urges Restart Of Military Action | Zero Hedge
- Mortgage Standards Are Plunging – It’s Muppet Fleecing Time All Over Again | Zero Hedge
- Shocker: Average credit card interest climbs to 21% — RT USA
- McDonald’s Misses Revenue, Earnings Estimates: Blames Weather | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: Agenda 21: Food Is The New Gold. Land Is The New Oil.
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) news: Comcast: 3 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares During The Last 30 Days – Seeking Alpha
- Colorado, Washington 4/20 Marijuana Events Attract Surge of Tourists : Natural Society
- Five weeks away from WWIII | Intellihub News
- U.S. cites ‘indications’ toxic chemical was used in Syria attack – The Washington Post
- Sochi Olympics awarded to Russia to stage coup against Ukraine | Intellihub News
- Richard Cohen: A Putin affiliate evokes Hitler. The West should be worried. – The Washington Post
- PressTV – CIA plans to destabilize Ukraine: Journalist
- Peddler of Iraq War Lies Now Pushes Lies On Ukraine to Drum Up Confrontation with Russia Washington’s Blog
- US demands ‘concrete steps’ by Moscow on Ukraine – Latest – New Straits Times
- U.S. Warns That Russia Has ‘Days, Not Weeks’ To Comply With Ukraine Accord
- U.S. Conducts Spy Flight Over Russia | Washington Free Beacon
- US Navy to deploy combat dolphins for Black Sea military drills – report — RT News
- Russia Accuses Kiev of Flouting Ukraine Accord – NYTimes.com
- The Past, Present, and Our Future If We Do Not Stand Up And Stop The Changes | Real Liberty Media
- US unleashes three days of drone strikes on Yemen, 55 killed — RT USA
- Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- I-Team: Bundy’s ‘ancestral rights’ come under scrutiny – 8 News NOW
- Prison Planet.com » MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as “Insurgents,” Attacks Infowars, Drudge
RLM News Show Page |
Picture Perfect? US State Dept publishes ‘evidence’ of Russian ‘involvement’ in Ukraine
Published on Apr 22, 2014
Pictures — according to the US State Department — prove Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine. The ‘evidence’ as the State Department calls them, show people taking part in seizures of admin buildings in the region. These same individuals involved in operations in Georgia in 2008, according to the State Department. Spokeswoman Jen Psaki came under fire over those photos during her last briefing.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Here Goes Eastern Ukraine! Russia Now Controls This Part Of The Country! | Conservative Musings
- Asia Times Online :: Central Asian News and current affairs, Russia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan
- PressTV – Ukraine Jew registration hoax traced
- Ukrainian thugs beat up young pro-Russian man and throw him into RIVER | Mail Online
- Sherrie Questioning All: The U.S. government has put full time military on our streets, we have not recognized it for what it is.
- Why are the cops punishing Common Core opponents? | The Daily Caller
- US Special Ops forces committing suicide in record numbers | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Volcanoes All Over The Ring Of Fire Are Erupting Right Now – Is The U.S. Next? | SilverDoctors.com
- Activist Post: NASA Expert Warns of Rogue Geoengineers and Chemtrail Consequences
Exclusive Investigation Uncovers How BP Uses Bribes To Do Business
Published on Apr 22, 2014
Four years after 200-million gallon BP oil spill, TRNN speaks with investigative journalist Greg Palast about BP’s collusion with government officials to get dodge safety regulations
Cliven Bundy Urged to Sue BLM for Impersonating Police Officers
Published on Apr 22, 2014
Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman sent a letter to the Bureau of Land Management this week claiming that the agency was illegally using armed agents in its “paramilitary raid” against a Nevada rancher.
Even though the Bureau of Land Management ceased rounding up Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle, reports indicate that federal agents are gearing up for a raid on Bundy’s ranch. Stockman says that such use of force is illegal and the BLM is required by law to rely on local law enforcement officials — not heavily-armed BLM agents.
“Because of this standoff, I have looked into BLM’s authority to conduct paramilitary raids against American citizens, and it appears the BLM is acting in a lawless manner in Nevada,” Stockman wrote to BLM officials.
Stockman says federal law requires the BLM to use local law enforcement officers to help enforce federal laws. The BLM has not done this in the case of Cliven Bundy. Federal agents have been spearheading efforts to gather cattle and suppress protesters who sympathize with Bundy, while local law enforcement agents have sat on the sidelines.
Stockman cites 43 United States Code Section 1733 which says that the Interior Secretary “shall offer a contract to appropriate local officials having law enforcement authority” to achieve “maximum feasible reliance” upon such local officials.
“Yet, at the Bundy farm, on the federal law enforcement front line were BLM Law Enforcement Rangers and BLM Special Agents. The Sheriff of Clark County has been on the sidelines,” Stockman wrote.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.