It’s Amazing what happens when we start throwing our Beliefs around….. but what Really has me in Awe is the Difference of Results when dealing with Different People with Similar Beliefs. The only way I can explain it is, It Has to DO with the Vibe/Intent behind the Sharing of That Belief…..
If your Intent/Vibe is to Raise Up Others by Sharing Information and engaging in Discussion, odds are, Many will at least show Interest and possibly even investigate further….. basically, you are feeding minds. BUT… if the Intent/Vibe is to FORCE Others to Conform to Your Beliefs, whether they Agree with them or Not….. then the Opposite tends to happen and People either Give BACK what is being Thrown at them or Give the Belief’er a VERY Wide Berth!
I hope Y’all have an Amazing Holiday Weekend, Remember those who have Gone Before Us to the Non-Physical and the Contributions they made to Your Life!
Much LOVE ~ Grammy
This is the podcast for Grammy’s Rocket Chair Program that airs every Wednesday and Friday Night at 7:00 Eastern Time with your host Grammy Mary
- Worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster is not a real religion, court rules | Ars Technica
- Australia Officially Recognizes the Church of FSM « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster | Spaghetti Monster
- Post News: 10 Foods and Drinks Jesus Likely Consumed
- Black Lives Matter Wins Peace Prize |Heat Street
- Students Protest To Demand Resignation of Professor For Opposing Segregation | MRCTV
Latest posts by Grammy Mary (see all)
- The Dork Table Podcast w Flash & GramZ – 2020-10-24 – They Have Us Surrounded (those poor bastards) - October 24, 2020
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog w Flash & GramZ – 2020-10-17 – Where Did All These Dummies Come From? - October 17, 2020
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog w FlashSomebody – 2020-10-10 – I’m Sensing A Pattern Here - October 10, 2020