Moosegurl and I (Grimnir) covered the bizarre, humorous, interesting and horrible stories we found on the Interwebs on the show.
I think you will agree after listening to the podcast that it was a lot of fun (isn’t it always? ).
Some of the stuff we talked about:
- Indianapolis 500 Postponed To August Due To Coronavirus
- Biden: ‘If You Don’t Let Me Sniff Your Hair, You Ain’t A Woman’
- UFO ‘Bigger Than Earth’ Flying Past the Sun ‘Spotted’ by NASA Observation Mission
- At Least 80 Million Infants Could Be At Risk Of Various Diseases As Outbreak Disrupts Routine Vaccination
- San Francisco Trying Out ‘Human Parking Spaces’ In City Parks During Memorial Day Weekend
- President Trump On Possible Second Wave Of COVID: ‘We’re Not Closing Our Country’
- The World’s Smallest Computer Makes A Grain Of Rice Look Massive
- ‘We Can Build A Real Time Machine’
- Laughing Gas Given Off By Large Quantities Of Penguin Poo Made Researchers Go ‘Cuckoo’ In Antarctica
- Nurse Disciplined For Wearing Only Bra And Panties Under PPE Gown
- CDC Now Says Coronavirus ‘Does Not Spread Easily’ Via Contaminated Surfaces
- Stanford Study Suggests Coronavirus Might Not Be As Deadly As Flu
- 96-Year-Old Navajo Woman Becomes An Internet Hit
Enjoy the podcast and we’ll see you next week!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
#Grimnir, #Moosegurl, #RealLibertyMedia, #FreekersBall, #BallsToTheWall, #Music, #Indy500, #Postponed, #Coronavirus, #Biden, #SniffYourHair, #UFO, #NASA, #Infants, #Vaccination, #SanFrancisco, #HumanParkingSpaces, #MemorialDay, #Trump, #SecondWave, #NotClosingCountry, #WorldsSmallestComputer, #TimeMachine, #LaughingGas, #PenguinPoo, #Antarctica, #Nurse, #BraAndPanties, #CDC, #NotAsDeadlyAsFlu, #DoesNotSpreadEasily, #ContaminatedSurfaces, #Navajo, #Internet
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!